June 13 - July 1, 2022
8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
Please join us for our Summer Academy! Students can take a morning class, an afternoon class, or an all-day class. Summer Academy classes count as graduation credit for students, and the classes are intended to give students the opportunity for more flexibility in their school-year schedule and to provide enrichment experiences through new courses. Classes are open to all incoming students in the fall of 2022, and select classes are open to rising 8th graders (Class of 2027).
Registration will be available in the spring. If you have any questions, please contact Angie Roberts.
To register for Summer Academy for 8th-grade students (Class of 2027), please contact Amy Hogan for more information.
Half Day Classes
- Accelerated Advanced Precalculus (Adv) (Grades 10-12)
(by recommendation, does not replace a year of math)
- Advanced Topics in Health (Grades 11-12)
- Algebra Skills and Applications (Grades 9-12)
(does not replace a year of math)
- Communication for the 21st Century (Grades 9-10)
- Into to Economics and Personal Finance (Grades 10-12)
- Intro to Dance (Grades 9-12)
- Intro to Engineering (Grades 8-12)
- Intro to Health & Fitness (Grades 9-10)
- Intro to Historical Inquiry (Grade 9)
- Intro to Media Arts (Grades 8-12)
- U.S. Government and Current Issues (Grades 11-12)
- World History: Revolutions (Grades 10-12)
Full Day Classes
- Chemistry (Grades 10-12)
- Accelerated Chemistry (Adv) (Grades 10-12)
- Biology (Grades 11-12)
Half Day Class Fee: $500
Full Day Class Fee: $830