The cost of lunch for the 2022-2023 school is $7.75. The cost includes the entree, side, dessert, and a bottle of water. Students can also purchase salad from the salad bar or other items from our à la carte at varied pricing. Students can purchase lunches in-person using their Push Coin account accessed through their student ID.
If you are new to PushCoin, follow these steps to create and link your account to your student. If you are a student, you will need to link yourself to your account.
- Go to www.pushcoin.com. Use the latest internet browsers as they are the most secure.
- Sign up as a parent/guardian/student. Either click on I don’t have an account and fill out the form or use an accelerated sign-up by clicking on the Facebook, Gmail, LinkedIn, or Hotmail links.
- Add your student to your PushCoin account by clicking Add student. This week, you should receive an activation code for your PushCoin account from Angie Roberts. Enter the unique PushCoin Registration Code and click Submit. If you don’t have the unique code emailed to you by PushCoin Support, click I don’t have a code.
- Information about the student should appear on the screen. Verify the information is correct and click I Confirm.
If you have multiple students, repeat steps 3-4 for each student.
Monday, April 3: Just Kabob’s
Grilled Chicken with Rice and Pita
Tuesday, April 4: Chick-fil-A
Regular or Spicy Chicken Sandwich
Wednesday, April 5: Augustino’s
Thursday, April 6: Rosati’s
Cheese, Pepperoni, or Sausage Pizza
Friday, April 7: Good Friday/No School
Monday, April 10: Raising Cane’s
Chicken Strips with Fries
Tuesday, April 11: Panda Express
Orange or Teriyaki Chicken with Fried Rice or Chow Mein
Wednesday, April 12: All School Testing/ No lunch Served
Thursday, April 13: Giordano’s
Cheese, Pepperoni, or Sausage Deep Dish Pizza
Friday, April 14: Panera
Mac ‘n Cheese, Turkey or BBQ Chicken Sandwich
Every student in PushCoin has a Wallet. You can add funds to your student’s wallet by clicking Fund Wallet and use those funds to preorder catered lunches without using your credit card or eCheck.
Set up your payment method by clicking on Accounts and then click on Add source:
- Electronic check (eCheck). The eCheck funding option is always FREE for parents and all school districts working with PushCoin.
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover). There is an additional fee of 3.3% + $0.25 per transaction to use a credit or debit card. This fee is charged by the card processor (Not PushCoin). Wheaton Academy does not make any profit on this fee. The fee is in addition to the transaction amount. You will be able to see the total cost before submitting the transaction.
If you have a technical question about your PushCoin account, please contact PushCoin via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a question about the lunch program, please contact Ruth Lindstedt at email@example.com.