Information on Parent Student Teacher Conferences
It’s that time of year again for parent/student/teacher conferences, and this is a very important part of our partnership with you as parents. Conferences will take place Wednesday, October 19 and Thursday, October 20.
In order to make the scheduling process easier for you, it will take place online beginning Tuesday, October 11 at 8:00am. Parents will schedule conferences online through MyConferenceTime.com. This platforms allows parents to schedule and manage their own conference times. To schedule conferences, you will need a list of your student’s teachers.
We are committed to ensuring that you have the opportunity to meet with your student’s teachers. If, for some reason, the times available do not work for you or slots are filled, you can contact your student’s teachers to set up either a phone call or a face-to-face conference with you and your student.
Items to note:
- Online scheduling opens at 8:00am on Tuesday, October 11 and closes at 11:59pm on Monday, October 17.
- Scheduling only allows for one 10-minute conference per student, per teacher.
- Students need to be present at conferences.
To Schedule a conference:
- Click on the provided link to MyConferenceTime (Link will be available at 8:00 a.m. Tuesday, October 11)
- Read through the instructions at the top of the page.
- Click on Register for Multiple Conferences.
- Follow the step-by-step online instructions to create a schedule for each student based on the available time slots for the teachers you selected.
- Enter the number of students you will be registering and press continue.
- Enter the name(s) of your student(s).
- If your student is unable to participate in conferences, please make note of this in the COMMENTS section so the teacher can plan accordingly.
- Select Continue.
- Select all the teachers you would like to meet with and select Find Schedules with Common Dates.
- Select which day you would like to schedule conferences.
- Select the times for each teacher.
- Do the same for the 2nd day if needed.
- You will receive an email with your conference schedule and the location of your conferences. If you do not receive an email, check your spam folder.
- Your confirmation email will have a link to view, edit or cancel your conference registration.
IMPORTANT: Please print and bring the confirmation email with you on conference day(s). We are unable to print out your schedule for you.
If you are unable to find a conference time that works for you and your student, please contact the teacher directly to schedule time outside of the Wednesday and Thursday conference times.
If you have questions regarding conference scheduling, contact Gina Churchill.