Back to School Night
Tuesday, September 1, 2020
We are excited to welcome you to Back to School night on Tuesday, September 1, 2020. Our goal is that you would have the opportunity to experience life at Wheaton Academy the way your student does each day.
Due to our COVID protocols, we would ask that you:
- Take time to look at the self-certification questions that you answer for your student each day. If you answer YES to any of the questions, we would ask that you attend Back to School night virtually this year. By attending the evening, you are certifying that you are symptom free of all COVID-19 symptoms and to your knowledge have not been exposed to any one with COVID-19.
- Bring your mask to wear when you are in the buildings.
- You may access your student’s schedule and classroom locations by logging into your Parent or your Student’s OnCampus account. Please access your student’s schedule before arrival so that you know where to go for 1st Period.
- Additionally, due to the ISBE guidelines for space and social distancing, we will be able to have one parent come to Back to School night for each student. If you have one student enrolled at Wheaton Academy, one parent may come in person and others may join via ZOOM. If you have two or more students attending Wheaton Academy, both parents may attend. However, each classroom has limited space, so parents will need to divide and conquer.
- For our parents joining virtually, you can access the class through the same ZOOM link posted to the bulletin board for each class in OnCampus that students use. Teachers will launch the Zoom links at the beginning of each class period. We would encourage you to have your students help you with accessing these links.
- Feel free to reach out to Angie Roberts (email@example.com) with questions about how to access OnCampus.
1st period: 6:45 pm – 7:00 pm
2nd period – 7:08 – 7:18 pm
3rd period – 7:26 – 7:36 pm
4th period – 7:44 – 7:54 pm
5th period – 8:02 – 8:12 pm
6th period – 8:20 - 8:30 pm
7th period – 8:38 – 8:48 pm
When you arrive at Wheaton Academy, please go right to your student’s first period class.
Maps will also be available for pick up in the Atrium, FAC lobby and the LINK in the Field House.
We are so excited to see you and be together to give you a vision for what is happening in the classroom at Wheaton Academy this year.