The financial aid process is changing at Wheaton Academy.
Wheaton Academy Financial Aid applications for the 2022-2023 year open Monday, November 1 and must be completed by December 31, 2021—a new deadline this year.
These changes could be significant for your family, so please review the following information carefully.
Why the change?
- This modified timeline allows Wheaton Academy to grant aid awards to returning families before new family aid awards are considered.
- This 2021-2022 school year yielded record enrollment for Wheaton Academy. We anticipate another year of full enrollment, and more financial aid requests than funds available. An earlier deadline is needed for the school’s continued financial and enrollment health.
- Over 80% of our financial aid awards are distributed in February, so we want to include our returning families in this distribution.
We have created custom instructions for your family to understand the next steps.
- All families who will need to apply for aid will be required to complete a financial aid application through FACTS®.
- This requirement includes families who have received or may qualify for a tax credit scholarship through an SGO (Empower IL or Children’s Tuition Fund).
For more information about this process, please click the option that applies to your family’s 2021-2022 financial aid award category: