January 21, 2022
WA Women’s Prayer
February 1, 8, 15, & 22
All women are invited to join us for prayer on Tuesdays from 1:30 p.m. – 2:45 p.m. in Luz’s apartment. Please join us once or repeatedly as your schedule allows. We simply want to meet to hold up our precious WA community! God is Faithful! Standing on Isaiah 26:3 – You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast because they trust in you!
Parent Seminar: Making a Spiritual Impact Through Sports
Saturday, February 5
Does your son or daughter enjoy sports? Being a part of a team can help us grow in our faith and make a difference in the lives of others. Join Dr. Rob Rienow and his son RW as they share biblical principles and practical action steps for how your student (and your family) can make a difference for Christ through athletics. RW (WA Class of ’16) played baseball and basketball in high school and four years of baseball in college at Olivet Nazarene University. Students (of all ages) are welcome to attend. There is no cost, but space is limited so please register by clicking here.
ZOOM Links Due to Illness
Please see below for our student procedures to access zoom links:
- For students to access ZOOM, parents need to call the front office and report the student as absent due to illness.
- Therefore, students who attend any classes via ZOOM will not be permitted to participate in co-curricular activities.
- Students in COVID protocol will be eligible to take tests, quizzes, or other assessments via ZOOM. Students absent due to other illnesses will need to take tests, quizzes, or other assessments in person when they return to school. Please contact Ms. Carwell – firstname.lastname@example.org – with any questions.
- Students on ZOOM will be marked present virtually. To be marked present virtually, students need to have their camera turned on and be dressed professionally for school.
- Teachers will post a ZOOM link on the bulletin board for each class
Thanks for your continued partnership.
Timeshares for Teachers
We invite you to support our Living Curriculum Teachers through the Timeshare for Teachers program. Your generosity blesses many faculty and staff with a much-deserved vacation at little or no cost to them. To learn more visit Timeshares for Teachers – Wheaton Academy. It is our hope that we can continue or begin a partnership with you to provide the use of a privately owned vacation home, vacation package, or airline miles for use during 2022.
Click on the link below if you would like to participate in Timeshare for Teachers: Timeshare for Teachers Participation
Wheaton Academy is Hiring!
- Full-Time Staff Accountant
- Full-Time Marketing Specialist
- Full-Time HVAC Technician
- Part-Time Food Truck Manager
- Assistant Costume Designer
- Set Construction Assistant
Registration for the next ACT/SAT Group Class is now open! These two college admission tests have never been more similar so we are combining our tips and strategies for both tests and teaching them in one group class. The class will be taught by Cheryl Koslosky and Kristen Rusthoven Tuesday nights (2/15, 2/22, 3/1, 3/8, 3/15, and 3/22) from 6:00-8:00 p.m. at Wheaton Academy in Room 125. The cost is $410 for six two-hour classes. Only 15 spots are available, so don’t delay! (Your payment is your registration.) Register here.