Register Now: Thursday, February 15, 2024
We are thrilled to welcome your student to Wheaton Academy as a member of the Class of 2028 and want to personally invite you to our Student Showcase Event! We have designed this night to explain to parents the onboarding process for your incoming freshman. We will provide an overview of our vision for your student’s freshman year, practical tips for you to consider, and immediate next steps for your family to take, including class placement and registration.
Questions we will answer at this event:
- How can parents partner with Wheaton Academy to make sure freshman students start well?
- What is a common freshman schedule? What elective courses are available to freshmen?
- How can our family maximize course offerings each year? How does Wheaton Academy support my student in this course selection process?
- How does Wheaton Academy use the placement test to customize student schedules? When does my student take the placement test?
- How will Wheaton Academy help my student connect with other freshmen? How will the school help my student transition into high school?
Student Showcase Check-In
Begin with the End in Mind; Portrait of a Graduate
Preparing for Next Steps
Optional breakout sessions on maximizing specific programs
- Academy by Design program and classes
- MASTER program and classes
- Business and Innovation program and classes
- Fine Arts program and classes
- Athletic programs and classes
- Financial Aid/Admissions